2015 turned out to be a full, productive and exciting year. The first full year of ‘Watts Permaculture’. Here’s a short list of things we accomplished this year:
- Advanced Permaculture design course
- Design and implementation of our Food Forest
- Verge blitz & heaps more growing space in the front yard
- Completed two reasonably detailed permaculture designs
- Sold dozens of boxes of produce to locals
- Helped with the Grovedale Community Orchard, and some Permaculture Geelong events.
A bit of a delayed new years post, but I want to thank everyone who has supported my small operation in 2015, and I’m really looking forward to this year – even more so after the huge dumping of rain we just received… more on rainfall and water, later.
If you enjoy reading these brief posts, please consider subscribing to our WP blog. Quick form should be on the RH of these pages.
Finally, one of my favorite pics of the year; Asher (and neighbour Zac’s) sand creativity with various garden toppings at hand.