Just finished watching this short series on the ABC – and it’s great that it has received a bit of attention in the media, social media and general conversation. At first, I wasn’t so...
Subscribe to our blog
Wanted for Barter
We're happy to barter our produce & services for any combination of the items below, by arrangement.
Excess produce from fruit trees (Apples, Lemons, stone fruit, grapefruit etc) - but quality fruit only please.
- Compost (although we do make heaps of it)
- Plastic pots & seedling trays
- Straw / Lucerne / Peastraw
- Tomatoes (we never seem to grow enough!)
- Seeds, if we can use them
- Home-baked bread / preserves
- Items for the compost: Fallen fruit, shredded paper, coffee grounds.
- Much more... make a suggestion
It's fairly easy to approximate value: A large bag of coffee grounds for a couple of bunches of herbs, a bag of apples for a potted plant or some seedlings, etc.
Read more about barter on our 'barter page'.