It’s been a little while since the previous post. I think perhaps my creative energies are being ‘used up’ somewhat in being the editor of the Geelong Organic Gardener’s newsletter (which also comes out...
Subscribe to our blog
Wanted for Barter
We're happy to barter our produce & services for any combination of the items below, by arrangement.
Excess produce from fruit trees (Apples, Lemons, stone fruit, grapefruit etc) - but quality fruit only please.
- Compost (although we do make heaps of it)
- Plastic pots & seedling trays
- Straw / Lucerne / Peastraw
- Tomatoes (we never seem to grow enough!)
- Seeds, if we can use them
- Home-baked bread / preserves
- Items for the compost: Fallen fruit, shredded paper, coffee grounds.
- Much more... make a suggestion
It's fairly easy to approximate value: A large bag of coffee grounds for a couple of bunches of herbs, a bag of apples for a potted plant or some seedlings, etc.
Read more about barter on our 'barter page'.