Our rocket stove / pizza oven combo has taken a while – over 3 years of just sitting there. It’s an old washing ‘copper boiler’, the thing your great grandmother might have used, and...
Subscribe to our blog
Wanted for Barter
We're often happy to barter our produce & services for some combination of the items below, by arrangement.
Excess quality produce and fruit from fruit trees (Apples, Lemons, stone fruit, grapefruit etc) are almost always welcome.
- Plastic pots & seedling trays
- Straw / Lucerne / Peastraw
- Relishes & Preserves
- Tomatoes (we never seem to grow enough!)
- Seeds, if we can use them
- Home-baked bread
- Fruits eg Passion-fruit, kiwi.
- Items for the compost: Kitchen scraps, shredded paper, sawdust, coffee grounds.
- Much more... make a suggestion
It's fairly easy to approximate value: A large bag of coffee grounds for a couple of bunches of herbs, a bag of apples for a potted plant or some seedlings, etc.
Read more about barter on our 'barter page'.